Thursday, 16 May 2013

Black Cherries

Thought I would do a quick nail polish post! This nail varnish is Rimmel London Lasting Finish black cherries. I'm a big fan of dark nails, I'm not too keen on pastels so this colour is perfect. It a really nice dark purple. I've had it on for a day on two, I've had to do a slight touch up but it's stayed on pretty well. I can never find a polish that stays on for a while, anyone got a recommendations for me? 






Hopefully another post should be up over the weekend! 
Sophie!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog
    Amazing colour, until recently I only ever painterly nails dark (usually black) but all of a sudden I've grown fond of lilac! I find Barry m really good on my nails x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I shall try some Barry M nail varnish.
      Sophie!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig