Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Portobello Market!

A trip to Portobello market with my lovely friend Hannah! This was a little while ago but seems it's a horrible day here is a nice wintery post. I have been wanting to go since I moved to London in 2011 but just haven't got my bottom into gear. Portobello Market wasn't what I expected, at one end it was pretty much a car boot sale, but then as I went to the other end it was really cute! Nice little boutiques, stalls and colourful houses!








Faux Fur coat - River Island

Velvet peter pan collar dress - Oh my love

Satchel Bag - Car boot

Shoes - Ebay (I believe Dr Martens)

My fur coat was a Christmas present a couple of years ago and I love wearing it every winter! It's super warm. The velvet dress was bought whilst on sale on the oh my love website. You can wear this dress day or night you can dress it up or down. My bag was purchased at a car boot in Cornwall I was a bargain! If I remember rightly it was £2. My sandals, I fell in love with these on ebay and watched them for days and was desperate to win them. I was looking everywhere last year for a pair like these and now they are in every shop! They are super comfy and go with pretty much everything!


Sophie!



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love your outfit! I'm definitely going to have to visit Portobello market when I'm next in London! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      It's definitely worth a visit :)
      Sophie!

      Delete
  2. I'm totally digging this whole outfit, especially the coat and bag! Love it! :D <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig