Sunday, 12 May 2013

Pinafore

So I have been away for a couple of months! I think university work has got the better of me. Instead of revising for my exam tomorrow I have decided to do a blog post.






Pinafore – Ark clothing
Cardigan – New Look
Blouse – New Look
Tights – Primark
Boots – Rocket Dogs
Hair bow – Boots
Necklace – Vivienne Westwood
I really love pinafores and dungarees at the moment, along with everyone else. I think they look really sweet and remind me of being a little girl. I prefer to wear pinafores in a more casual way rather then dressing them up and I also have many a blouse which I can chop and change to make the outfit different. My velvet rocket dog boots were a Christmas present from my parents, I really like them they are super comfy and have ribbons instead of laces which are cute. They also have a thick sole which is very ‘in’ at the moment. My necklace was bought at a sample sale, I love Vivienne Westwood so when I saw her stuff at this sale I went a little crazy!  I wear this necklace with everything!
Well probably time to get back to my revising! I hopefully will be back next week.
Sophie!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the bow in your hair!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Your blog is very sweet.
      Sophie!

      Delete
  2. This is darling! I love the pinafore (obviously heh) and how you dressed it up here with soft florals and not-so-feminine boots for an interesting contrast. Rad necklace, too! :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig