Sunday, 2 June 2013

Yes please #2 - Back to Black.

Yes please #2

Now I know that black isn't very summery but I still love to wear it. It's like a trusty old friend you can always rely on black to make you feel good! Well I think so anyway....

New Look monochrome dress - I am a massive fan of New Look and I saw this on their website and I really want it. New Look dresses always fit me so well so I always buy from them. I've recently blogged about a New Look haul if you want to check it out. I think this dress would be perfect for either a day out with friends shopping probably eating or could dress it up for a night out.


Ark oversize tee - Ark clothing is another website which I am obsessed with! I constantly buy from them due to them having great sales and discount codes always on the go! If you 'like' their Facebook page they always post their discount codes. I think this tshirt which is only £11.99 would look great with some coloured disco pants! With or without heels depending on what you're up to.


New Look patent loafers - I really like these type of shoes, I know they aren't that appropriate in the heat but seems as I am in England and heat doesn't come along too often I think I will be okay! These shoes can give your outfit a bit of a preppy feel and look great with a skirt or jeans!


Hope you liked my wishlist!

Don't forget to vote for my blog please. Go to the second page of the link!

Sophie!


SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I like the top best! We all need some good sporty stuff in our wardrobes.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes!

    perksofbeingtoni.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the t-shirt :D


    xoxo

    thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes and thanks for the follow(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black is always good to have in your wardrobe, I've worn it a lottt whilst pregnant, it's a lovely 'safe' option haha!

    http://bella-vita-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Followed back on both babe!
    Keep in touch!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress! It's gorgeous and I'm sure it'll be flattering on almost everyone. Too bad where I'm from it's turning into Winter not Summer, oh well. Something to look forward to in the Summer :D

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah love the loafers, I'm wanting a pair myself but I can't find any that I love for quite cheap!

    Sam
    http://sprksam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the oversize tee and the loafers!!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want that tshirt!!!!! like like!!! check out mine we can follow each other!!xoxo

    http://scream-your-mind.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm obsessed with ark clothing too, so many gems! I love the tee

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx


    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute dress :D

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. The loafers are so cool! <3

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  14. We're HUGE black on black fans here.. But maybe with an added necklace or bangle to bring it to life. Lovely post :)

    Team Bijoux Bazaar
    xx

    http://bijouxbazaaruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute dress!

    Honeyashleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the top from Ark :) Ark have some really nice stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love love love the new look dress- so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. that sports tee is very cool

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are really cool, definitely my style.
    TRF Zara did things very similar lately that should still be available online! Similar to the sports tee but with a twist too it that I hadn't seen before. Maybe you'd like them?
    Cute blog :)
    chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the shoes!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig