Sunday, 2 June 2013

Oh so Versatile!

So a very lovely lady called Rosie from Rosie + the wolf has nominated me for the Versatile blogger award! Thank you very much! I am very happy about this as I am new to blogging so I feel I am making progress...

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person nominated you!2. Include a link to their blog.3. Select 15 blogs to nominate.4. Tell everyone 7 things about yourself.


Here's my 7 things -

1. I'm a vegetarian and have been for 5 years now.
2. Currently studying to become a paediatric nurse.
3. Apparently I have a lot of catchphrases! 
4. I'm from Cornwall but I currently live in London.
5. I want to be more creative! But my brain prevents this. Silly brain.
6. I love crisps, all flavours! I could eat them all day every day!
7. Ebay is my version of heaven! I love a 99p bargain.


I actually found this really hard to write! 
I am new to blogging so here are some of the lovely people who I have been communicating with and started following :)



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Cool! Im a newbie too! Like a few days old :) Thanks by the way, for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. :)
    Shall we follow each other? ;) Lemme know.
    xoxo. pawie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comment and nominating me, I'm trying to think if 7 things but my mind is blank. But a fun fact I'm a vegetarian too I've been veggie for nearly 18 years, and I started studying to be an adult nurse but had to leave because of illness (and my uni was very unsupportive)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much for the nomination! I have actually already done this post, but I loved reading your answers! My post for this is here if you want to read mine! http://www.fizzypeaches.com/2013/03/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-ja-x.html

    Lyndsay xx
    www.fizzypeaches.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! Thought you might have been nominated already! Read your 7 things very nice.
      Sophie!

      Delete
  4. Thank you lovely! :)
    I Like your seven things. I'm so jealous of you living in London, and i'm an adult nurse! :)

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig