Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Day trip!

WARNING - photo heavy! This Saturday I went to Brighton for a cheeky day trip! My friend Treve had never been and my boyfriends band were playing so thought why the hell not!?! It was so much fun, being tourists, eating fro yo and watching some sweet bands play! The gig was also free at the green door store which is always a bonus. Otto, Moose Blood, Bangers and Gnarwolves played.



Brighton Pier was lots of fun the most typical thing a tourist can do in Brighton! We played in the arcade and went on the roller coaster it lasted 30 seconds and cost £4, I think it was worth it :)






Repping the Otto tshirt! My favourite tshirt at the moment, not bias that it's my boyfriends band or anything....With Jamie the singer at the merch stand. I decided to be merch girl my new favourite job!


Yes I did warn you that it was photo heavy! Sorry there were just so many taken I couldn't choose so they all went in the post! I hope you liked my post. Why not follow me on twitter?

Sophie!

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Interesting photos! :) Love the dress! <3

    . . .
    Dreamer Clara^^
    http://dreamersuniverse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't appologise for having photos! Photos are great :) I Love what you were wearing! And those first few photos are priceless :) looks like you had a great day! X

    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice !
    ^_^
    Do you want to follow eachother with?))
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go here some day! This looks like so much fun, the perfect day :) Hope you're having a great day!
    xo Hannah
    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had such a great day out! Trust me, photos are MAKE A POST GREAT so dont be sorry lovely :) Love the blog too. x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't been to Brighton in ages, isn't it wonderful! Lovely photos!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the top photos literally made me lol, too funny :'D

    http://crystalxwick3dd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on GDC or Bloglovin'?

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a nice time haha, followed you on bloglovin xx

    http://caitlinaaa.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha looks like you had fun :)

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig