Monday, 22 July 2013

London Summer

On my day off the sun was still shining brightly, I thought hmm maybe I should do my revision for my exam next week or I could take a trip to Borough Market and Tower Bridge. So I'm sure you can all guess which one I chose to do and here's a few photos of what I wore and what I got up to.







Dress - New Look
Sandals - Ebay 
Sunglasses - Primark
Earrings - Vivienne Westwood sample sale




This is my lovely friend Treve at Tower Bridge he was a fat piggy and had a chocolate and Baileys cheesecake and a large cookie! I had a delicious cheese straw which I pretty much inhaled! Borough Market instantly has you salivating the moment you arrive, everything looks and smells delicious!

I apologise for the badly taken photos again! Its getting to the point where they may never improve! I think I need to invest in a tripod...
Sophie!


SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Gorgeous dress! Taking trips are always better than revision :) xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love borough market, yumyumyum :)
    I have nominated you for the Liebster award, check it out on my blog :)

    www.perksofbeingtoni.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to borough market but it looks like my sort of place- you look great.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress :). The food looks yummy!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm Delilah.

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh those cakes! lovely dress too, i haven't been to London in so long!

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the waterfallness/ print on the dress! Those treats look so good. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. :)

    chiffon-cloud.blopgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. all of those desserts look wonderful! i just want to scoop a cookie up and eat it right now!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic dress! Rad sunglasses! Love your photos. My mouth is watering. Haha. I don't know why, but I'm hungry all the time. I'm one of those people that could just always eat. I think Treve and I have a lot in common (we both have curly tails). Haha. ;)

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute dress! It's fun flirty and super cute! Also all the food is making me hungry :p
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your dress, you look stunning! Would be amazing if you could check out our new blog and give us some feedback:-)

    Rona and Laura xox

    http://lanarosabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute dress, looks like you've had a great time! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect outfit for summer!

    Nice blog
    xo,
    alcamori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig