Thursday, 25 July 2013

New look sale wish list #4

I love New Look especially when they have a sale on. Their prices are always reasonable but then when its sale time everything is super cheap!! I grew up in a small town where New Look was pretty much our only clothing shop so I think that's where my love stems from. Their clothes always fit me well, not like topshop where everything is super tiny and costs £40. I'm still on my shopping ban so I haven't bought anything in 56days. Having my debit card stolen has certainly helped with the ban. So here's my wishlist.

New look sale wish list #4

You may notice that I am obsessed with the dungaree/pinafore trend going on right now. I just think they are super cute and are perfect for a trip to the park or to the pub. These pinafores/dungarees dresses range in price from £7 - £11. 

Disco pants have become a staple to most peoples wardrobe, I refuse to pay the price of American Apparel (you may have noticed that I am a big cheap skate) and these disco pants are only £7. I currently own black and red ones so some navy ones would be nice.

The three tops, the black one is because I lack plain tops to go with all of my patterned pieces. The purple crop top is really cute and would look great with the disco pants and some hot pants in the sunshine. And the floral skull print is just pretty, no justification needed :) These top vary in price from £5 - £8.

The two pairs of shoes, the sandals are really cute. I have a pair of chunky black sandals but some more delicate ones would look really cute with all of my pinafores for a more girly look. The cut out heels would just be pretty for the summer. The prices range from £9 - £25.

Hope you liked my wish list, do you like any of my picks?
Sophie!


SHARE:

22 comments

  1. i was eyeing up the dungaree dress for ages, unfortunately the smallest size is too big for me.. boo! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin those pieces. :)

    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like this shop! Lovely clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore New Look, it has some really fantastic affordable clothes! Love love love those cut out shoes!

    Beautylishious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really cute pieces!! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never really think about New Look but their shoes are pretty good! I might have to check their sale out now...

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh these are all such fab picks! that orange playsuit is adorable! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. need owe black heeled boots! the purple top is so pretty too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. (or those! I need to learn how to type!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great list - i think i want it all

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the same, I can't justify £70 for some disco pants but £7? I will definitely be getting them!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both those pair of shoes are amazing, my feet thank you! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The new look sale is crazy, especially their shoes and like you said- pinafores ;) So cute
    You've compiled some great ones here too.

    Ruth x

    Enter my giveaway if you'd like :)

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your picks, my favorite is the denim pinafore! thanks for sharing, lovely blog as well. would love it if we could keep in touch and perhaps follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for the follow. followed you back on both platforms and looking forward to your next update <3

      Delete
  15. Thank you for visiting my blog Sophie.

    Great wishlist, I love the little shoes and dungaree dresses! :) xx

    http://wildlittlerose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the cut out heels! Such a great price for shoes

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the flat black shoes!
    If you have time please could you check out my blog?

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all of these items! Gosh, they are such lovely picks - especially the black mesh top and the dungarees! Super cute and fantastic prices x
    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig