Friday, 12 July 2013

Summer time.






 

Vest top - Old.
Maxi skirt - Primark
Necklace - ThisCharmingGirl (Now closed)
Earrings - Kukee
Bag - Ted Baker
Sunglasses - Ebay

I apologise for the photos they aren't the best! This outfit was super comfy, I actually didn't do anything too exciting, it was mainly to go to the library and finish my essay which was due at 4pm that day! But I did get to go and play at Hampstead Heath afterwards! It was my first time there and I love it, it feels like you have left London! 
So back to the outfit, summer time is a big issue for me due to being extremely pale (and I hate fake tan) so I don't feel like I can get my pale legs out, they will blind people! So maxi skirts and dresses are the perfect answer! They keep you cool and I think they look great on everyone!
I love this Ted Baker shopper bag! The hot air balloon pattern is so cute and it's a great bag to use for the park due to it being able to fit loads in. 

Day 42 of no shopping!!

Hope you like my outfit.
Sophie!

LookBook - I have just joined
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. you look so stylish!

    I too, am pale and hate fake tan! Woo whiteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that maxi skirt! Very cute outfit.

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole look! You look gorgeous x

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you really inspire me. I just can't get enough of you and your blog. It's pretty amazing here, my dear! :) <3

    Best wishes,
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty look and bag :)
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, this look is so perfect. That skirt! <3 <3 I love love love that hot air balloon bag! So cute! Beautiful ensemble!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit! So pretty:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely :) I have lily white legs (as Jojo of Miss Jojangles calls them), but I've just resorted to getting them out because it is too hot! I love maxi skirts and dresses, but I'm so fussy that I haven't found one yet. I don't know what to pair a maxi skirt with, because I'm very conscious of low necklines on me and close fitting tops, I always prefer layers which in this weather is impossible! It sounds like you had a lovely day after the essay writing, I've heard lots of good things about Hampstead Heath but I've never visited. I adore your Ted Baker bag - how sweet and Summery! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute is your bag!

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit sophie :) i can't believe you haven't shopped in 42 days!! respect xx

    www.chariscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely look (the bag is fab!) - just came across your blog and like it so far so gave you a follow :) x

    http://www.living-with-olivia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you look so good. I love the whole outfit, but I defiantly think that skirt is a great choice. Love the blog too! Xx
    www.heroineinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely outfit- i really like your necklace! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig