Tuesday, 16 July 2013

To the maxi

 





Maxi dress - New Look
Nail polish - Rimmel

So as summer has decide to stay for a little while I decided that maybe I should start wearing more of my summer wardrobe! I bought this maxi dress last summer from New Look for my holiday to Tunisia (last photo). It's a really comfortable dress to wear and it's the right length, I'm not tripping up over it because I am on the shorter side! I also really like the print.

By the time this post goes out I would of had my first day of placement, I'm not really looking forward to it because my last one was amazing! So I have pretty high standards. I'm trying to keep a positive mind and not put too much of a downer on it before I've even started. Wish me luck! :) 

Sophie! 

BlogLovin
Twitter
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I love maxi dresses! They are perfect for the summer time! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is a gorgeous pattern!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your maxi dress plus your cute nails :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to find a maxi dress/skirt that doesn't trip me up! Good luck with your placement <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress! I love the kaleidoscopic patterns and colors! <3

    - Anna


    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress!

    I hope your placement goes well, what is it you are doing?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great! following your blog now

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. evie-may-wilson.blogspot.com

    Check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress! I love dressing for summer xx


    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dress is gorgeous! It looks really chic and bohemian.

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. that dress is beautiful! Love it xxx

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit - I also love the nail polish! Cute blog by the way!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for visiting and following my blog lovely :)

    I see your from Cornwall! I'm from the outskirts of london but live in cornwall! Small world.

    I love your maxi dress, reminds me that I need to find a new one and also good luck with your placement :) xx

    http://wildlittlerose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig