Sunday, 4 August 2013

Ark Wish List #5

Ark Wish List #5

Maxi dress - I love the print of this dress, so very pretty! And I love the back detail. I'm obsessed with open back so this is perfect. This dress would be lovely for the sunny days so I can cover up my pale legs or when I go back to Cornwall for the beach days I will have!! 

Animal theme tops - These tops are super cool! I love the animal theme. I think I would style the body a similar way to how they are wearing it, I also saw on their website the body styled with a leather skirt which I would definitely wear! I would probably wear the other top with some disco pants!

Space dress - This dress is so pretty and brave with the low scoop. I haven't been blessed so I can go without wearing  a bra so these dresses always catch my eye. This dress would be lovely day or night!

Dungaree dress - Surprise surprise, I had to throw in a dungaree/pinafore dress. I know, they are my favourite! This was on a previous wishlist, I still haven't got around to buying it (due to being on a shopping ban). This dresses are just perfect for all year round and for pretty much any occasion. 

Tie dye tee - I love this tshirt. I love tie dye so why wouldn't I love this!?! I love the added detail on the front. I can never have enough tie dye in my wardrobe. This tshirt would go with most things - shorts, skirt, dungarees, disco pants.


Well I'm still going with my shopping ban, it's day 65! But I can still lust over everything! 

Ark clothing always have such great items and also their sales are always amazing! They have one currently and I also want all of their disco pants which have been reduced! I own a pair of their red ones and they are so great, suck you in and are pretty thick!

Hope you like my selection of thing from Ark clothing.
Sophie!

Why not follow me on twitter?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. great selections!
    keep in touch, Love Rachael
    Poses with Roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the space dress! super cool :)

    I tagged you in my latest blog post - find out more here - http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/2013/08/my-first-time-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! All look great! x

    chanellelouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah I've never heard of that store, all the items you picked are super cool! I love the tie dye tee <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the tie dye tee! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shape of the space dress its stunning good choice(:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig