Sunday, 11 August 2013

Blogger event #2

Thursday evening I got to go to my second blogger event and it was lots of fun! I took two of my lovely friends with me, Isabel and Georgia. This event featured two brands one was a jewellery designer, Nicola Crawford and the other was a fashion designer Angel Armogida. Also there were some delicious cup cakes which tasted so good I wanted another one, piggy. After the event we wondered down to Trafalgar square before we went home. So here are some photos for you to have a cheeky look at!

Featuring the cheerleader pose



My very lovely friends.


Isabel let me borrow her bag, it's so pretty!

Floral dress - Debenhams Henry Holland
Shoes - Ali express
Bag - Isabel's mums :)

I've decided that the next event I go to I have to try and be more sociable! I just really struggle talking to people I don't no (unless I've had a few drinks) I'm a bit on the shy side! Need to overcome this problem, one day it will happen! So if you're at the next event come and say hi to me!

Hope you liked my post,
Sophie!

P.s you can follow me on twitter, let me know if you are going to the next event :)






SHARE:

9 comments

  1. You'll definitely get over your shyness after a couple more blogging events. Right there with you on the 'needing a drink' thing, mind.

    Elizabeth
    www.iamnotblonde.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! and there is always next time to socialize more. but best wishes with your next event.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love that dress! The colors and the sweet lace collar! So adorable <3 It looks like you had a wonderful time! :D <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these photos! of course, I'd love to follow each other!
    I followed you, please follow me back :)
    http://robedecocktailpourmariage2013.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great day! Love this dress.

    Sarah x
    http://herstyletto.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos !!!
    cute dress!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is really pretty, you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig