Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Blogger event #3

Last week I got to go to the So...? girls night in blogger event in Leicester Square. My friends were busy so I decided to be brave and go on my lonesome. I'm quite shy so this is a big step for me. At first I felt a little awkward but then I met some lovely ladies who were kind enough to take me under their wing! The night entailed having a delicious cocktail, eating sweets, getting my hair curled and nails painted. I had an excellent time. 
Photo thanks to glitterswalloffame






 The lovely lady curled my hair - cheeky bathroom selfie :)

Dress-Motel rocks
denim jacket-thrift store
Hat-Primark
Shoes-Creepers
Bag-BottleTop


I'm heading back to Cornwall at the end of this week for my summer holidays because I will be finishing my placement on Thursday! Yay! I'm super excited I will get to go to the beach and go for day trips (fingers crossed for sunshine). So maybe you will see some seaside photos!


Hope you liked my post.
Sophie!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Seems like it was fun. I love your outfit. :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that denim jacket!

    Hope you had fun!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool post! Stunning look! love your blog by the way - may have to return here to stalk you more!

    SSSx

    Style StreetStalker A Street Style Blog
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun event! Your hair looks lovely :)

    Hannah x

    onlythewild.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig