Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Blue dip dye!

I got bored of my pink dip dye and decided to go for blue well turquoise! And I love it. I use the directions semi permanent dye. The brightness does go quickly but a lighter shade stays for a long time. I already have blonde hair so there's no need for me to bleach and the colour always comes out super bright.

What you need -
your mum or someone who's willing to help.
Gloves - these are an essential
Old towel you don't mind ruining
And of course the dye.

And your set to dip dye your hair. I just put the dye in wait around for 20 minutes or so and then rinse. As easy as that :)


My pink hair before :)






My now turquoise hair :)

Currently I prefer my turquoise hair, I feel like it's a bit more 'edgy' rather then girly pink. Quite strange how I chose pink because I really hate the colour! Ha. Well I hope you liked this post and my hair! If you have any tips on dip dying or what colour you think I should go next leave me a comment :)
Sophie!

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I loved the shade of pink but you're right, the turquoise is much more edgy! And it still looks gorgeous on you :)
    I love it but could never pull it off :( and it's harder for my brown hair to take these colours haha!
    Cute post!
    Keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour! Looks lovely on your hair, I have at least 4 tubs of directions all different colours waiting to be used hah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that colour!! and im soo envious of the length of your hair!! :)

    kirstylovesx.blogspot.co.uk


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love itt!!!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my
    own blog soon but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

    P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

    Here is my web blog :: http://dermalmedsskin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that colour! wish i could dye mine a bright shade

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo! I love it! I wish I was blonde now haha!

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool hair you got there :)

    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dip dye!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rad! I think it looks great! I've always wanted to go something crazy with my hair colorwise, but the whole bleaching thing keeps me at bay. If only I had lighter tresses. Hehe. :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the hair!!! such a cool colour X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would never dare to try this! Love the color on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's bold of you! I think it looks great, I love the dip-dye effect

    http://xoxo-annie-xoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. so great!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to do this... when my hair grows back out :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. That turquoise suits you so well! I'm currently loving dip-dyed hair too! x

    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig