Wednesday, 7 August 2013

My First Time #Tag

So here's a chatty getting to know me post for you all. I was tagged in a my first time post so I thought I would continue the tagging.

The Rules:
  • You must share the following firsts and give the story or the context behind them. 
  • You must Tag 10 other bloggers to do to the tag. 
  • No tag backs
First Best Friend - 
My very very first best friend was a lovely girl called Vicki, we met in infant school she moved to Cornwall from London. We used to go over each others houses for sleepovers and dinner. We stayed close until secondary school. We still talk if we bump into each other when I go back to Cornwall. 

First Kiss -
I'm not sure when my first kiss was but I think it was when I was about 10 years old in some park bushes (sounds pretty creepy). I think we were dared and he was my 'boyfriend' at the time.

First Concert -
I believe my first concert was in Plymouth to see the Feeling with my lovely friend Rose. We managed to get to the front. It was excellent.

First Celebrity Crush -
I don't remember my first ever but I do remember crushing on Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And now I'm older I would probably fancy Spike.....

First Word - 
No idea! Probably muma or dada......

First Pet - 
My first pet was a budgie called JoJo, every time we went on holiday he stayed around a friends house who had lots of other birds, one time he didn't come back......

First Job - 
My first job was as a icecream girl/waitress at about 13. It was alright, I got to eat icecream on the sly and would have chip shop chips with curry sauce after each shift. Yummy.

First Phone - 
My first phone was a Motorola which I shared with my mum.....

First Tweet - 
Happy St Piran's Day!!

First Make-Up - 
My very first make-up was some blue eye shadow and I was too embarrassed for my mum to see me wearing it.

I TAG:

Lyndsay - Fizzypeaches
Danielle - Danielleyc
Ruth - KimKimiPie
Fifi - fifimcgee

Well I hope you liked my 'firsts' post! If you fancy following me on twitter :)

Sophie!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. haha, this is such a fun tag! one of my first jobs was ice cream parlor too!
    Kallie, www.butfirstcoffeeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks v much for tagging me!will try and do it as soon as I can:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading posts like this. It's so much more interesting and personal than a well constructed about me style post. Thanks for sharing :)

    Elizabeth
    www.iamnotblonde.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Thanks so much for tagging me! *^___^* I have a substantial queue of posts lined up, so I probably wouldn't be able to post this for some time. I'll just answer you here from now and hopefully I can do a proper post, later! :D

    First Best Friend - Mei Mei Law from elementary school. The first time I went to her house,she made a big plate of bacon and we ate that while watching Pretty Woman. :P


    First Kiss - I was old by first kiss standards. I must have been 16 or 17 at the time. I had snuck out of the house to go on my first date. Haha. My parents wouldn't allow it, you see. Super strict situation. Anyway, it was the happiest day for me, until my parent's discovered what I had done, of course. Heh.


    First Concert - Incredibly, it was a free Flaming Lips concert back in 2007 or 2008, I believe. I was in university at the time. Yeah, didn't get to do a lot of concerts when I was younger. Strict parents and all.


    First Celebrity Crush - Probably Michael Jackson. Haha. In my defense, I think I was like 13 or something. He just seemed so cool!


    First Word - No idea! My dream first word? Defenestrate. :D


    First Pet - Mookie, a white rabbit I found in my back yard one day.

    First Job - Unpaid? Working with my dad over the summer when I was in 6th or 7th grade. Paid? Art Library during my second or third semester in college.


    First Phone - A Samsung flip phone I bought while I was in Japan in 2005-2006. I still haveit! <3


    First Tweet - I'm quite curious, but I will have to dig through the 2600 tweet another day. Hehe.


    First Make-Up - Probably cherry lip gloss (the kind that actually gave your lips a little rose color). I think I was in maybe 7th or 8th grade. I went to choir class with some on and everyone said I looked different. Haha. It was a big deal I guess.

    There you have it! :D <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is a cute tag, thanks for including me! :) Will post soon, I enjoyed reading your answers!

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thanks for the tag, babe. I'm not in my house atm but will be home tomorrow evening so will do it then :D

    Stay in touch

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i, too, had a motorola phone! haha donated by my friend! love this post xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab post x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha my first job was also as an ice cream girl! Free ice cream for lunch, best job ever! x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig