Thursday, 26 September 2013

Crazy for Tartan

Crazy for Tartan

1. The White Pepper check smock dress - Asos 
2.Plum tartan skirt - New Look
3. Green check trousers - Zara 
4. Tartan tee - Topshop 
5- Tartan winter coat - Hell Bunny 
6. Tartan pinafore - Boohoo 
7. Peterpan collar check dress - Zara 
8. Blue tartan skirt - Boohoo
I have gone crazy for tartan this Autumn. I love it. I just want everything in my wardrobe to be filled with a mixture of  tartan, leather and velvet! I have bought the plum tartan skirt from new look and it's so much nicer in real life then cyber :) It's quite thick and heavy which is perfect for A/W, you don't want your skirt blowing everywhere in the wind (see outfit post here). These are just a handful of the tartan that I currently have my eye on. Mod Dolly also have a couple of really nice tartan pinafores (link you to one of them).

Well I hope you are as tartan crazy as I am! Don't forget to enter my giveaway click here. Ends on Sunday!!


Sophie!



a Rafflecopter giveaway
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. i'm definitely tartan crazy - love the zara dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tartan, everything here is amazing and super stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all over the tartan trend too! The Zara dress is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh and my email address is fizzypeachesx@gmail.com xx

      Delete
  5. I want everything! haha xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tartan is such a versatile thing. You can wear it lots of different ways.

    :)

    morethanpinkglitter.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that White Pepper dress as well it is in my saved items on ASOS! I love tartan it is my favourite trend ever :) I have recently found you blog and I'm glad that I did. I'm your newest follower and really look forward to more posts from you. If you like, please check out my blog as well at www.ourlondonwardrobe.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is a tartan scarf in primark that I need to get! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig