Monday, 2 September 2013

Feeding the ducks

I got to come back to Cornwall last week for my summer holidays so probably the rest of my summer posts will be about my little adventures around my home town! I currently live in London for University but I'm from Cornwall. It's the perfect place to come back too. So my little adventure was with my family and we went and fed the ducks! It was such a lovely day and couldn't ask for a better first day out.







This is my brother doing his best blogger pose!






What I was wearing - 
Tie dye tee - New Look
Shorts - Levis
Shoes - Creepers

I apologise for the very boring outfit but hopefully the swan attacking the other swan can add some excitement! You can now follow me on instagram! Link on the top right hand corner :)
Sophie!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Ah love your outfit! xo

    http://thebigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I think your brother needs to get his own blog! I live in London but I'm from Somerset, it's so nice to be able to go back for a rest...

    Liz xx

    Distract Me Now Please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following. I followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I nominated you for a liebster award over on my blog and would love for you to do the tag! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. I have never fed the ducks at our park. :/
    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw these pictures are so cute! sounds like you had a really lovely time!
    Across the Nightingale Floor

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was further down south, nearer to London or cornwall! I am in the north east so I tend to stay around that area for day trips :-( x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh really cute pics dear, now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´I hope you join to my giveaway!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com
    I want invite you to Join to my
    Firmoo Giveaway for win 1 pair of Glasses or Sunglasses. You choose the model!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great day! I love feeding ducks it's so relaxing and peaceful!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there:D
    Nice photos:)
    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin?
    Let me know
    Kisses

    www.deeaella.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw looked like a lovely day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is nothing nicer than spending time with your family and feeding ducks... brings back some memories! :D


    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig