Monday, 30 September 2013

Office ballerina

Blouse - Primark
Skirt - ebay
Shoes - New Look
Necklace - Boots
Bug ring - Primark
Heart rings - Kukee
Nail polish - Barry M gelly blackberry

I wore this outfit to university and because I didn't start until 2 I had some time to play around with my hair. If you know me or follow my blog you may have noticed that my hair is always down so this is a bit of a change for me. The bun feels like what I used to have to have my hair like for my ballet exams, I don't like that feeling so probably wont be doing it any time soon! And the outfit does feel like something someone would wear to the office for their 9 -5 job! ha. But apart from all of these feelings I genuinely quite like this outfit it's pretty comfortable. 

Sophie!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. You look very pretty and preppy! I don't have long enough hair for a bun these days, haha!
    Keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love the shirt! I have recently found you blog and I'm glad that I did. I'm your newest follower and really look forward to more posts from you. If you like, please check out my blog as well at www.ourlondonwardrobe.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, the nail polish colour is lovely! I'm your newest follower, I'd love it if you followed back (:

    Abigail x

    www.lerevasser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shirt!! You look fab

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blouse is incredible! Love the colors and patterns! It really makes the outfit!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loooove the blouse Sophie, Primark is so much better than Penny's in Ireland :( <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look sophie!! u look really good with ur hair up :) xx

    www.chariscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig