Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Shopping Haul - New Look and Peacocks

So if you read my blog you may have seen that I went 83 days without shopping but since I came back to Cornwall for my summer holidays my shopping spree has gotten out of control!!!! And because there is only a handful of shops in my town my shopping haul only includes lots of New Look and one item from peacocks. So here are my items...
Skirts - I am in love with tartan followed closely by leather so these skirts are perfect! I tried the red tartan skirt on with the green blouse I also purchased and they surprisingly go really nicely together! Perfect for Christmas (I know it's a bit early to be thinking about that now). I have a leather skater skirt but I wanted a more fitted one and I think this will be really lovely with all of my blouses and cami tops!

Leather skirt - Purple tartan - Red tartan - All New Look
Jumpers - These two jumpers are very cosy! I think they will look great with a blouse under and a collar poking out of the top . This will also break up the pale cream with my very pale skin :)

Cream cable knit - white and black - Both New Look
Cami tops - Now I'm a bit late, well very late with the cami top trend, these are my first ones and probably my only ones due to it getting cold! But I do really like them! Very comfy and I so far have worn them with my disco pants. I think the sparkly top will be great at Christmas time!

Green - Sparkle - Both New Look - Daisy Print - Peacocks £8 with 20% student discount
Sorry about this very rubbish photo! I bought this burgundy top because I really don't have many plain basic tops so thought this would be a start. It's very comfortable I paired it with my high waisted Levis and it has a (p)leather trim around the neck which I think is a nice added touch . And this green blouse is super comfy. As I said before I can pair it with my tartan :)

Burgundy top - Green Blouse - Both New Look
Chunky loafers - These were featured on my wishlist! I have finally bought them and I love them. The only thing was I had to wear them in a little. There were a little stiff at first but now they are comfy cosy :) And they will be perfect for all of my tartan! It just reminds me of Clueless.

Chunky Loafers - New Look

I hope you've liked what I have been buying. What was your favourite? I tried to find the link for all of the items but some aren't currently featured online. Don't forget to enter my giveaway click here.


Sophie!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. As soon as summers over I start thinking about Christmas! I love everything here, especially the skirts they are beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, those tartan skirts are fantastic! What a perfect autumn haul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Jumpers have got me all excited for cosy nights in. Sitting by the fire! I love the pattern of the black and white one, good find!

    Row Bow
    x
    What Row Chose...
    rowbowsclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent purchase. Tartans are huge this season.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely items! Those shoes are really nice! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is pretty impressive to go for 83 days without shopping...I really need to do that. Love all these stylish items here, i really want to get more tartan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the stuff :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh <3 So many awesome things! ^__^ I love the sweaters! Fantastic shoes! I can't wait to see how you style these!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ** ModCloth Glasses Giveaway on my blog! U.S. & Canada Only! **

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have nominated you for The Liebster Award :)


    http://sophalou.blogspot.co.uk/


    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The tartan skirt looks lovely!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest info on SALES, exclusive discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tartan skirt and jumpers!
    Great blog, followed via bloglovin' and GFC

    lotsofbabble.blogspot.co.uk
    Ali
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing haul love those loafers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig