Thursday, 12 September 2013

Wish List #6

Wish List #6

Dungaree dress - Motel Rocks - £40
Red slip dress - Topshop - £38
Paisley shift dress - Dahlia - £60
Cami top - New Look - £12.99
Chunky loafers - New Look - £24.99
Clutch Bag - Ark - £17


I just love all of these items! The problem is my bank account wont allow me to buy all of them :( If only I had a fairy god mother who bought me everything I wanted.....A girl can dream. 

The chunky loafers I have tried on but didn't purchase because I didn't have my student card on me and I wanted to save that £2.50, I'm a cheap skate I know! I will go back and purchase these for sure, I just hope they still have my size. These are the type of shoes that look better in real life then in the virtual world. 

I think the 3 dresses will be perfect for the changing season...who am I kidding my whole wardrobe is the same dresses for summer and winter! Just pop on some woolly tights and a knitted cardigan :)

Ark posted this clutch on their twitter, as soon as I saw it I wanted it! It's the creepy hats that do it, I have some earrings like these (sadly I lost one). This would be perfect for I night out, I always use the same bag so I need to start getting a bigger selection.

This cami top would go very nicely with my red disco pants! I need to invest in more basic tops due to everything in my wardrobe being too patterned so I can't match anything.

Well I hope you like my wishlist! Of course there is a whole lot of tartan I want but I think that may deserve it's own post. What's on your wishlist for A/W?


Sophie!  
P.s don't forget to enter my giveaway!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I've had my eye on those cami dresses from Topshop too! The red one is gorgeous, but I'm also slightly tempted by the green? Maybe I'm just going a bit mad haha, I never usually wear colour!

    www.blogthedailywear.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the motel one, so cute!

    New Follower ♥

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the motel and dahlia dresses! And the clutch is so cool! :)

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't like the shoes, but I just LOVED the clutch! It's so cute! :D

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That black cami is really nice, perfect for A/W. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...you are facing the same problem as me, bank account doesn't really support me when it comes to shopping either.
    Love the Paisley shift dress. Love things colorful and bright. Nice collection. Hope some fairy mom come down and help you out with your shopping ehehehe...
    Following you now via GFC and Bloglovin, hope you will follow us back.
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally know how you feel! I really love that motel dress though, they always have cool prints! I have a 20% discount code for full-priced items at Motel, if you are interested, it's simply kristianav :)

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the dresses, especially the little red topshop one :)

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to enter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been lusting over that red dress for a while now too! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great post :) I always love reading your blog!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. The black cami is gorgeous, i'll be looking our for it in new look xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the red dress. great wishlist ^_^

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    don't forget to enter my Real Techniques giveaway here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig