Thursday, 31 October 2013

Half and Half

Rimmel London - Black cherry and block your green

I am really rubbish at painting my nails so this is me trying to be adventurous! I used to paint my nails like this when I was a teenager! So I haven't come far since then. I would really love to be able to paint my nails all fancy with this amazing nail art that some people can do but my hands are pretty shaky and my brain isn't very creative! Well I hope everyone has a great Halloween celebration! I'm partying tomorrow! Finishing the costume today.
Sophie!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. i never thought to do something so simple with my nails.. thanks for sharing! x

    stylesylvie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great nail art! :)

    Dreamer Clara^^
    http://dreamersuniverse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I like to do half & half looks on my nails, too, and I usually use tape as a guide for a straight edge to make it easier. Love that blue-green color!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo those look cool! I am not talented at painting my nails at all. I stick to just one basic color and maybe an accent nail!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look simple but quite nice. I should probably try this out since I'm not that great at nail art haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look, super unique and not overdone (which is quite an accomplishment in the world of nail art!).

    The Penny Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun way to do your nails. I never thought of doing that but now I totally have to try it!!! Love your blog girlie :)

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the nail colours! Rimmel Nail polishes are always amazing! And they're SUCH good value for money too :)

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig