Monday, 7 October 2013

Haus of Deck Jewellery

I was recently contacted by the lovely Haus of Deck to review some of their jewellery and of course I jumped at the chance due to my obsession with jewellery! Now to be honest I haven't ever heard of them but after having a look at their pieces on their website and their boutique on ASOS I was impressed. I was sent two pieces and I really like them! They are on the edgier side which is my preference when it comes to jewellery! And also they are a bargain! The prices are reasonable they range from anything from £2 to £20!

Here are my pieces -





Here are some other pieces I'm lusting - 


Black Skull Earrings - £5

Overall I'm pretty impressed with the products the best thing is that the bangle is on the slightly smaller size and for me that's perfect because I have tiny wrists and nothing ever fits me so with a little squeeze to make it that bit smaller it is now the perfect size for me! If not I would have worn it further up my arm! I really like the necklace because I can wear it simply with a t-shirt or with one of my multiple blouses. 

Have you ever heard of Haus of deck before? Hope you like the products!

Sophie!


Disclaimer - Items provided free for review
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This looks great! Please check out my newest posts & including my new DIY lashes post at www.LoveOlia.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous! x

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heart bracelet is so cute! Definitely need to have a look at Haus of Deck :)

    beckoningblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog
    That bracelet looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of these chunky goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HUGE fan of jewellery.. Love that necklace! May have to check these guys out..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute stuff! I love the necklace you're wearing and that heart bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh cute! I love your picks especially the necklace. I will have to check this brand out, I've not seen them on ASOS and I am on that website every day- how did I miss this?! Thanks for showcasing them, enjoy your new pieces!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of those bracelets. It's great how their stuff is edgy, but not too in-your-face about it!

    Liz
    Casual Concern

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the spiked necklace! http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That necklace that you are wearing is so beautiful! Lucky you getting to review all this beautiful stuff. Love your blog!

    elissex.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig