Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Lavish Alice Wishlist

Lavish Alice Wishlist
Clutch Bag - Blouse - Jacket 
Black Boots - Skirt - Playsuit - Metallic boots



Here is my wishlist for the Lavish Alice competition. I was browsing their website and I really liked the black blouse so I decided to create two outfits around this blouse. I really like the tartan skirt, it's really different to the hundreds of others around at the moment and the ones I currently own. And this matching playsuit and jacket I thought was amazing! It would look super cool together. And as per usual I added chunky heavy boots to a nice delicate outfit. We don't want to be looking to elegant do we! :)

Well I hope you like my wishlist! Have you entered? Closing date to submit your wishlist is the 25th October. So very very soon.

Sophie!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love all of them! I can't choose...aggg...i'll have to say the playsuit. It's gorgeous, i'm in love!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig