Saturday, 26 October 2013

Pinafore and florals

 Pinafore - Primark
Blouse - New Look
Boots - Dr Martens via ebay
Brooch - Brighton Market

I am a self confessed pinafore addict! I can't get enough of them. I should probably stop buying them now, well I am on a shopping ban so that will probably make me stop! I'm on day 20 and it's going pretty well. I need to put myself on a shopping ban quite often because my spending gets a little bit out of control. I bought these DM's just before summer for £30 (I think) and I do love them, they are super comfy now that I've worn them in. I have a vast selection of brooches and now that it's chunky knit season I will be reppin' them a lot more! They are always just a nice add to something plain. Enough ramblings from me! 

Is there any pieces of clothing you're obsessed with? Hope you like my outfit.
Sophie!

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. lovely outfit- your shirt is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pinafore!

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute pinafore, and same here - obsessed with them. just love how easy they are to style. really like the material of the one your wearing, perfect for colder weather.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely outfit!:)
    The blouse is beautiful!

    Dreamer Clara^^
    http://dreamersuniverse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, it's really lovely! The green hair is cool too.

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a Rhino broach? Wow!! So cute! I love it! Your romper is adorable too!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling! <3 The floral blouse is perfect and the brooch is super cute! ^_^

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit :) I know I'm definitely obsessed with (fake) leather shorts. I own quite a few pairs and now own more leather shorts then all other fabrics put together, whoops! I can't go past a good leather jacket either! haha :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely look! Ah, loving corduroy a lot right now! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit love it!

    http://followeroffashionn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! I used to wear jumpers (pinafores) like this when I was little. So cute.

    Kate from Clear the Way
    (currently running a Concrete Necklace giveaway, if you are interested)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look!
    Love your blog!
    Following u<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig