Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Primark, Topshop, Forever 21 and Iron Fist haul

So my shopping addiction has gone a little crazy! I just can't help myself this is why I'm back on a shopping ban. I think I will aim for 50 days that will bring me up to the end of November in time for Christmas present shopping! Here are my purchases, looking at these photos I've realised I went pinafore crazy!!

Top and pinafore - Primark
Pinafore - Primark
Tartan dress - Primark
Blouse, tartan skirt, leopard print skirt - NewLook
Pinafore - Forever 21 (blouse previously NewLook)
Mom jeans - Topshop
Boots - New Look
Iron fist via Schuh
Paramore merch!

I've tried to link where I can, some things I can't e.g. primark or aren't available online any more. I'm sure a few of these pieces will be appearing as outfit posts! I think it's the change of season which makes me going crazy for shopping well that's the excuse I'm using even though these items aren't really that winter appropriate! Hope you liked my items.


Sophie!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Ahh paramore merch makes me so happy! I think I may join you on a shopping ban too xx
    http://melonistaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those new look boots, they don't have them in my size on the site though ): cry!

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such great style. I want everything!

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking at those boots for so long they look gorgeous i need them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing purchases!!! Looove that New Looks Tartan Skirt and the Pinafore/Striped Top combo ♥

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah that Tartan skirt is amazing! Need to buy it!
    I have those boots too... They are so so comfortable... lovely haul :)

    elissex.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely items! That Forever 21 pinafore is gorgeous! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tartan skirt from New Look! I've been looking for tartan that isn't red like everything else, great finds. :)

    Heather xx

    www.heatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want those boots from New Look, but i went in 3 different ones and they didn't have my size.

    Jealous of your new clothes!

    I have a new winter warmers haul post
    http://pocketfullofbobbypins.blogspot.co.uk

    Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love em. :)

    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them. Will you like to follow each other on GFC, FB and Twitter? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the tartan dress, and also the boots from New Look.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those green shoes! So rad! I'm diggin the pinafore paired with the forest green blouse. Great color combination!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe the first outfit is from Primark! I recently picked up a pinafore that looks exactly the same for £42 in Topshop.
    I now think a trip to Primark is in order before work tomorrow!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Oh my, I'm not usually a fan of fluffy jumpers but you've pulled this outfit off effortlessly! You look incredible!
    Bekki / Inguz-Fashion x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What you have bought is so nice! I adore the boots they're fabulous.

    Fashion forever - Dull never

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig