Friday, 8 November 2013

Pinafore and stripes

Pinafore - Primark
Top - Primark
cut out Boots - New Look
Necklace - ThisCharmingGirl (now closed down)
Bow - Boots

So I will start with an apology for featuring another pinafore and also the terrible photos. I took them after a very long day at university so my face is super gross so please ignore it. I'm going to try and stay away from pinafores and cut out boots on my blog from now but it isn't a promise I can keep due to my wardrobe being full of pinafores...

So I haven't been feeling very great about my blog recently, my motivation levels are very low right now. I think it's because of my university work load getting in the way! Hopefully it should get better. Any advise for getting my blogging motivational levels back up?
Sophie!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. cute outfit, love the boots!

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been feeling the same lately- so much uni work! Maybe try redesigning your blog or improving an aspect of it, that's what I did and it made me feel much better about my blog again X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, love the stripes against the denim pinafore! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think this is a cute look on you.
    LOve the red ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful, classic pairing! I love the splash of colors in the back with your hair and bow! ^_^

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i''m in love with those boots! i'm currently on the look out for one and i just love the chunkiness of that
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win some skincare from origins! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a classic, lovely look! Love those boots too, look great with the pinafore! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute combination :) perfect for everyday wear! Good luck with all your uni work, I'm sure you'll readjust to the workload again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stripes always work so well with pinafores! I guess we have Alexa to thank. ;)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig