Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Velvet and Cats







Blouse - Zara (old)
Velvet skirt - Ark
Shoes - Iron fist
Necklace - New Look

Here is an everyday outfit that I would wear, well did wear. Even though it is getting cold I never stop wearing skirts and dresses. I am not a jeans girl, it is a rarity to see me in jeans. So I purchased this skirt at the end of winter sale last year for like £6, I really love the colour, I'm obsessed with velvet I love it so much, especially around this time of year, my wardrobe has many a velvet piece mainly skirts and dresses. Also how cool are these shoes? These were purchased at the end of summer in the sale and I love them, they are  really different.

My shopping ban has finally finished! Well primark got the better of me and since then I have been buying so I will do a little shopping haul post soon so you can see my purchases!

Hope you've liked my outfit.
Sophie!  

Follow me on -

Share on Tumblr
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. This is such a cool outfit. Love the color combo :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are actually amazing! Love this whole outfit.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt. velvet is just so nice for the current season and red is always festive. i love it.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Those shoes are cool and i love your hair

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love your hair! and those shoes are awesome!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh! I love it so much! Cats and velvet?? Two of my favourite things :)

    Definitely following :D

    kate-on-the-lake

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crushed velvet, cats and monsters. I think this outfit is a win! :D <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome shoes! great look!
    Love your style!
    Following u hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hair and amazing outfit!! You look so pretty gal <3

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc and g+?
    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig