Sunday, 29 December 2013

2013!

As the year comes to an end I thought I would do a round up of my favourite posts! I have now been blogging for 7 months and I have enjoyed it so much! My favourite part about blogging is the community it comes with. I didn't realise how lovely everyone would be, well I didn't really know before that there was a community! They are so supportive and encouraging. My blog has given me lots of opportunities such as events, meeting lots of new people and discovering new brands!
Slam dunk - Just for the memories!
Brighton - I love this pinafore
After my first blogger event 
I love the leather and camouflage combination 
Wild dreams - my friends uni project it was so much fun.
I loved this post because I actually did something to my hair! - Tartan curlys
My current favourite dress worn to a blogger lunch!
Last but not least my love for pinafores is too much so had to throw another one in!

I have added links under each of the photos so feel free to have a cheeky read! Hopefully there will be many more great blogging things to come in 2014! Happy new year everyone!


Sophie!

Don't forget you can follow me on -


b
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great year! Also I love your dip dye!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dip dye too, wish I had the guts to try that, ha! x

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you had quite a year! Hope 2014 will be as amazing and even more!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your style! Especially the pinafore you wore in brighton!
    Here's to 2014!
    Grace x

    p.s. if you fancy checking out my blog its here: http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/ and maybe we could follow each other too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a fun and exciting New Year's Eve and a Happy New Year! ^_^ <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig