Friday, 20 December 2013

Blue jumper

 
Jumper - Primark
Blouse - Darling clothes(sample sale)
Skirt - New Look
Necklace - Boots
Earring - Kukee.co.uk
My lovely mother doing her best blogger pose! 
Thought I would feature her because she took my photos for me.
Isn't she cute?!?

So I'm currently back home in Cornwall for Christmas and having so much fun. I wore this outfit to do some Christmas shopping with my mum and we went for a lovely lunch. I bought this jumper when I was in London from Primark and I love it! The knit pattern and colour reminds me of my nan so I'm even more fond of it. And it was about time I owned something with a hint of colour :)

Hope your all having a lovely Christmas! And excited for the Christmas sales!!
Sophie!

Instagram  Twitter  bloglovin  Pinterest
Share on Tumblr
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. beautiful, love the pastel blue jumper! would you like to follow each other? :) www.marinadebuchi.com XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue jumper is lovely! It looks great with the skirt and necklace too! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous details in the sweater. I love the textures and that powder blue. Also, your mom rocks and....I kinda want to steal her sweater. :D <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue is definitely your colour, Sophie! Loving the little appearance from your mum! Hope you both have a wonderful christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute jumper, love the color and your hair as well <3
    have a happy holiday.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute jumper, it looks amazing against your hair! xx

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing! Merry Christmas!

    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your jumper, such a lovely colour! hope you had a lovely christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute jumper. Hope you had a fab day

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig