Monday, 16 December 2013

Copenhagen!

Last week I went to Copenhagen for a short holiday with my boyfriend and it was so lovely! I had so much fun. We are both always so busy in the summer so we never get to go on holiday then so we tend to go in December time! We got to do a lot of tourist things e.g. the zoo, Tivoli gardens, tour the carlsberg factory and go on a walking tour of the city. Copenhagen put me in such a festive mood with all the lovely Christmas decorations. Here are a few of my snaps!


These are only a few of my photos, I got a new camera so I got a little snap happy! Have you ever been to Copenhagen?

Sophie!

r
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Wow, Copenhagen looks lovely :) It's never really crossed my radar, but it definitely looks like a lovely place to visit :)
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been but everything looks so nice and I definitely wanna go :)
    You two are also so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww <3 The giraffes are so cute ^_^ Great photos!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! I'm so jealous of your travels

    x greta
    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pictures :)
    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had so much fun, loving your awesome dip dyed hair btw! :)

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a fun trip! That picture of the small giraffe is precious, how is it not viral yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig