Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Shopping haul - Ebay, Primark, Darling and Motel Rocks

Since I've stopped my shopping ban I have gone a little bit crazy!!! The shopping addicted in me needs to be tamed quickly! It all started with a trip to Primark, then some online shopping and then a trip to Darling clothes sample sale! Now that I live in London I go to sample sales all the time, they are the best! It offers me the chance to buy from brands I can't usually afford or get the ones I love for super cheap. Darling clothes was a really good one, the prices ranged from £5 - £15 which is amazing, a dress from them is usually £45 and any dress at the sale was only £12! What a bargain. So here is what I've been buying!





Primark - £8
Primark - £5
Darling sample sale - £5
Darling sample sale - £12



Darling sample sale - £8
Darling sample sale - £15
Primark - £3.50 I'm obsessed with turtle necks.
Primark - Coloured tights
I have finally bought some coloured wool tights! Perfect for winter.

So since my haul my shopping has calmed down a lot! Lucky for my bank account! But my wardrobe has some very lovely my items.

Hope you like my new items,
Sophie!

Don't forget you can follow me on -

Share on Tumblr
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Amazing purchases! I love the floral Primark dresses so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so many nice things!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epic haul, so many lovely things! Love the check smock dress especially.
    Carrie xx

    Carrie:Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so cute, so my style :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That floral dress from ebay is so cute! And what a bargain too! Brilliant find :)

    http://kelsielaurenxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig