Tuesday, 21 January 2014

BIRTHDAY!!

It was my birthday on the weekend!! The big 24! Getting on a bit now. So I thought as it was my birthday it deserves it's very own blog post. I had such a lovely time, drinks and dancing on Saturday night and then bowling on the Sunday. And I have to admit that on the Sunday (which was my actual birthday) myself and a couple of my friends watched the One Direction movie and I have to say I have now fallen even more in love with them! They are my guilty pleasure.....So after all that over sharing here are some of the photos from my weekend. Some of these photos are courtesy of Charis over at CharisCity!


Vodka Jelly shots! Essential at every birthday.

Here is the lovely Charis!

We were very naughty and didn't get in until around 6am! I don't know how we managed it because the club is a 20 minute walk from my house and it closed at 4am! We did stop off at McDonald's though, porky piggies. I now have some birthday money to go shopping with so I'm sure a haul post will be up very soon!

Hope you like my photos.
Sophie!

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Hi Sophie, I wished you happy belated birthday on twitter so i'm just here to say, the birthday look like a blast! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a good birthday sophie! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures, I hope you had a good birthday!

    You've got an awesome blog babe, definitely following you now :)

    Check out my new blog, I'd love to know what you think thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk

    Maybe we can follow each other?

    The Fashion Rubiks <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! <3 Looks like you had a good one! ^_^

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Sophie!
    I can't think of a better way to spend a birthday than with One Direction. HeHe!

    Row Bow
    x
    What Row Chose...

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems like you had so much fun!
    Happy B-day!

    Giveaway <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday lovely! It looks and sounds like you had a fab time with your friends, 6am!! I turned 25 in December and I've not seen 6am unless absolutely essential for years! Old before my time haha. I can't wait to see what you buy with your birthday money :) xxx p.s. post-night-out food is a necessity!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a great time, but gosh I think staying out till 6am would kill me!! x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah happy belated birthday! seems like you had an amaaaaazing birthday
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday!!! :) It seems you had an awesome time!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday. I'm glad to hear it was a great time for you. I turned 24 last year and I thought the same thing...getting on a bit! haha. Love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! And there is nothing wrong with going to McDonalds post-club on a night out :p

    Cadaea.blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woah, 6am!! haha
    I turn 24 in October and am going to Disneyland to celebrate...just a little different to partying all night!

    You all looked lovely and I love your hair! (I used to have the same colour a few years back under my dark hair :P )

    Best wishes and a very belated happy birthday.
    Danielle
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig