Thursday, 2 January 2014

Collection Gothic Glam Lip sticks



Firstly I would like to apologise for these awkward photos but I hate it when I see lipsticks being shown and not on someone's lips. I was drawn to these lipsticks for the purple scorned because I have been hunting for an actually purple lipstick for ages, not one that says purple but is actually reddy pink! This is such a good set, the seduction I will wear during a casual day, the revenge for a night out and the scorned when I want to play goth probably more for a night out. Currently my favourite is the revenge. It stays on really well, I love it. And the best thing about them is.....they only cost £2.99 each, what a bargain :)

Do you have a favourite? Hope you like my post.
Sophie!

Also you can follow me on -
and now pinterest!
Share on Tumblr
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. These lipsticks are beautiful colours I love the last one!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love "Revenge"! All three are beautiful. If you're like most of us and are looking for ways to save money after some big holiday spending, check out Dorco. We're a shaving company and we provide razors that cost up to 70% less than leading brands. Read what others think about our products and see our prices for yourself at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks for sharing these swatches with us, and for letting us share our own product with you and your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love 'scorned' !! it's so nice on you!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I love them all, scorned is so striking!!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these lip colours!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the second one is gorgeous on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really want to rock more dark and plummy lipsticks and i love yours. they look awesome on you.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number 2 is gorgeous, I've never seen a lipstick lie it before!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the second one! I recently bought Beguiled by Topshop and love it!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These all look amazing! I love your hair too :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. really love the colours! i really like the first one, it looks great on you
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow such a lovely post! great job x

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Revenge is absolutely perfect with your coloring/skintone! Super beautiful.

    Xo,

    Elise

    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved these lipsticks :)

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC & Facebook? Just follow and I'll do the same :)

    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice colours! I like 2 the best! :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig