Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Wish List #10

Wish List #10

Fox Jumper - MissGuided
Tartan Collar dress -MissGuided
Blue floral dress - Missguided
Polka dot blouse - New Look
Velvet shoes - Ebay
Floral cami dress - Ark
Tartan skater dress - Mod dolly
Black shorts - New Look


I thought I would create a wishlist seems I haven't done one in a while! And especially since a lot of new clothes are coming out for Spring/Summer '14. I know this doesn't really have a spring/summery feel but my clothes don't tend to go that way anyway! I prefer winter style to summer usually because I like to cover up my very pale skin and the summer tries to make me expose it! Damn sunshine. 

What's your favourite piece?
Sophie!

Instagram - Twitter - Bloglovin' - Pinterest
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I'm a winter girl too. I'm also in love with tartan at the moment so the dresses have to be my fave. I would recommend having a look on boohoo.com they have some really nice tartan dresses for under £20 just ordered some myself and they are fab quality, just thought I'd tell you :)
    xx
    http://jessdonnellyart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral cami dress, so pretty!
    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the tartan collar dress is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wish list, love the tartan dresses and fox jumper x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  5. These velvet shoes are going to have to go straight to the top of my wish list :-) Although I love all these things :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loovely wishlist! Those dresses are gorgeous I'm starting to really love day dresses as theyre just an instant outfit! and so easy to throw on! Aha and your take on sunshine is so true! Aha xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw that fox jumper is so cute!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous wishlist, love all your picks.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great wishlist :)! I really like the second dress :)
    Greets,
    Kiamisu

    ReplyDelete
  10. that fox jumper, MUST BUYYYYYYY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig