Monday, 24 February 2014

Mini Asos and Motel Haul

Gingham smock dress - The Whitepepper via Asos
Fox dress - I did buy this from Ebay.
A line skirt - Motel Rocks

My spending at the moment is getting a little out of hand! I can't seem to stop spending, but there are so many pretty things around at the moment! And I'm also dreaming of Spring and Summer. And everything I'm buying I'm thinking I can take on holiday to Italy with. 
The sunflower dress can be unbuttoned and be a two piece but the bottom half is too big for my waist unfortunately, oh well I can still wear it as a dress or a top!
Now The Whitepepper!! I am in love with all of their pieces! This dress is in the sale so I quickly snapped it up. Gingham and a smock dress in my eyes you can't go wrong there.
The fox print dress is so cute! I found it on Ebay and I love it so much. It's the perfect day dress.
And last but not least the motel skirt. I have been after this skirt for a while now and it is so much nicer in the 'flesh'. The material is a little thicker than I thought it would be which is perfect in my eyes. This skirt will 100% be going to Italy with me.

Have you been buying for Spring already?
Sophie!


My new icons thanks to the help of MaisyMeow's blog post! Click here
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. In love with the gingham dress, great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Haul! I also have the sunflower dress and the skirt is to big on my waist, think im gonna sew another press stud on because its so cute as a two piece! Im going to Barcelona this year and all ive been doing is buying stuff to bring away too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses are amazing! The foxes are so cute!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these dresses, they are all so pretty!

    http://itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk/

    Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in the same mood as you right now- i can't stop shopping either! i think im getting excited about spring, i'm so done with my winter wardrobe. my favorite is that sunflower dress- it's TOO cute!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunflower dress is soooo nice and the smock dress.
    Loved the haul.
    Would love to keep in touch with you, if you would love to.
    Followed you on Twitter btw. :)
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing blog,I'm new follower hope you can follow me xoxo

    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the sunflower dress is so pretty <3

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg that piece with the foxes is adorable!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these pieces you've picked out, no wonder you can't resist spending, I wouldn't be able to either <3 great picks :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig