Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Still Obsessed with Tartan

Blouse - New Look
Skirt - Topshop

My mum bought this skirt for me at Christmas (seems like forever ago!) and it's so lovely. It's such  a perfect fit too. I think A line skirts are my new favourite, forget about skater skirts, they are also better for the windy days! I am still obsessed with tartan, I think it will take me a while to stop wearing it, maybe once winter is over I will....maybe. 
So lately I feel that University work load and placement have taken over my life! I keep missing events due to placement and feel guilty about doing things over than uni work! Only another 6 months until I graduate, waaah far too long.

Are you still wearing tartan?
Sophie!



 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love the colours on this tartan skirt, not your typical colour scheme. This will be so cute come springtime, so I can understand why you're not going to be ditching this trend anytime soon! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still obsessed with tartan too and I don't think winter will stop me from wearing it either. That skirt is so lovely and definitely can be brought into spring with it being pink and so cute :) lovely outfit <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin' the skirt <3 tartan all the way!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tartan skirt love it can see why you like wearing it. Perfect for cheering up the miserable weather Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this trend! Lovely look!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is gorgeous!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your last six months will fly by! Try to enjoy it as much as you can :) I adore this whole outfit, the skirt is so lovely. Love the collar detail on your shirt too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! the color is so pretty, and i haven't seen many purple&pastel hued tartans. can totally see you wearing it in s/s too. && thank you for the lovely tweet/mentions
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the tartan skirt so pretty :) love how you styled it against black x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I've been looking for a skirt like this!
    Nice blog, check mine out?
    If you decide to follow leave a comment and I'll follow back :)

    SNJ | www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been looking for this skirt!! Its gorgeous and looks lovely on you :) xx

    Pillar-box Post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig