Thursday, 13 February 2014

Tartan Trousers

Blouse - Darling Clothes
Trousers - Topshop
Creepers - ShoeZone

I am in love with these trousers! I bought these in a recent haul (post here). And they are so comfortable. I'm usually a dress or skirt type of girl due to my ridiculous pear shape but I just couldn't say no to these! Plus they are perfect for this windy weather we're having, know one likes a shock knicker flash, damn wind! I didn't realise how sheer this blouse was until I saw these photos so before I went out I did pop a vest top underneath! 

At the moment I'm really struggling to take photos inside! The lighting is terrible and my tripod has broken! So any recommendations for a good cheap tripod are welcome. I apologise for the quality of photo. Need a personal photographer! :)

Hope you like my trousers as much as I do.
Sophie!

SHARE:

21 comments

  1. nice trouser!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the tartan trousers you bought :) they look great.
    I have the same problem with inside photos and usually take them as close to a window as possible.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit - those trousers are lovely! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the tartan trousers lots and lots! They look perfect with the black bloue and creepers! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those trousers on you, I tired them on in topshop and they just weren't for me <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the trousers on you xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't take photos outside either - stupid crummy weather! I really like the colour of those tartan trousers, my fave pair fell apart after the first wash. SOB.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wows I have a similar pair of tartan pants and I haven't worn them in ages!
    Should dig them out this winter :)
    I love them on you, you have nice long legs too xx

    Stace
    tee&fame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is stunning!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the trousers!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £150 high-end skincare giveaway on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg,I love your dip dye hair soo gorgeous !!
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic pants! Love the colors! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very stylish
    Loved your blog,
    I'm following o seu blog and follow me.
    My fan page is at low LookBook
    http://meuestiloe.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those trousers are perfect! I love your teal dip dye too!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love patterned trousers but I don't think I can personally pull them off - yours look amazing on though!!
    - http://ellabellemin.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice blog of yours. You have really a good style.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know:)

    With love,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig