Thursday, 20 March 2014

Fluffy Tartan

Jumper - New Look
Skirt - New Look
Shoes - Schuh via Ebay

How bad is my dip dye at the moment? Definitely need to re-dye it! I am currently in Cornwall writing this blog post and it has been such beautiful weather at the moment which makes me dread going back to London. The first thing I did as soon as I got to Penzance was see the storm damage! Jeeez it is bad! I don't really know how they are going to fix it all! 
Again I have to apologise for the bad photos, I'm still struggling with the right time to take them hopefully it should get better now we have some sunshine. My favourite thing about this outfit is my shoes!! I got these off ebay for £7.50! Can't go wrong with a pair of black chunky shoes :)

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. love you skirt and shoes!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealz you can dip dye your hair! Such a cool colour. Those shoes are awesome, love how chunky they are.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is amazing! And you have the grungy school girl look down perfectly. Great look!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was about to say i love your hair, i don't think the dip dye is bad at all :) Also those shoes are gorgeous and an absolute bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bah, your hair looks fine. Jealous, the weather up here is pretty awful. Those shoes are an absolute steal! You can never go wrong with a bit of tartan either, lovely outfit. www.prettynostalgia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool
    very nice outfit
    :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/golden-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sophie :)
    My name is Sophie too, whatupp?
    I love your dip dyed hair!!!
    Have a sweet day!
    xxx
    Sophie
    http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your skirt is sooo cute! love those boots too, looks fab
    xxx
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about your outfit, specially the cozy sweater and the tartan skirt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous- love the skirt! Hair is amazing-not bad at ALL, in love with your dip dye!
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig