Monday, 24 March 2014

Outfit with a Ponytail

Blouse - Darling clothes
Skirt - New Look
Necklace - New Look
Shoes - Ebay
Gothic Glam Lipstick - Collection

Look I actually put my hair up! This hardly ever happens! Lately I have been loving skirts and blouses, I've always been a dresses and skirts kinda girl but recently I can't get enough! I bought this skirt from New Look whilst I was in Cornwall, my mum spotted it and I really liked the pattern my only problem is I really need to invest in some more plain tops! All of my tops and bottoms are patterned which could be cool to put together but they just don't look right when I do it! Also how lovely is this necklace?!? I found it in the sale at once again New Look and I couldn't resist. I'm a big fan of cameos.
Hope you like my outfit!

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Gorgeous as always Sophie! I love how this has a kind of gothic look, the necklace is such a perfect addition too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate putting my hair up, too. My face is so fat without hair to hide behind. Haha. You look great of course, it shows your features. I'd like to swipe that skirt from your closet, the pattern is lovely.

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is rad!! love how you pull it off.it even looks good in a ponytail!

    francesca from Frank Vinyl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your outfit! So British :) your hair is gorgeous as well, you've styled an amazing look dear! How about following each other via GFC/Bloglovin'/Instagram/FB page? I would love to :) just let me know on my blog and I'll make sure to follow back asap! Have a nice day babe xx
    Isotta
    Red Velvet | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is super cute! <3

    Best wishes! (:

    www.thebuddhaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is fantastic <3 I love the necklace, too!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks fab! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig