Thursday, 13 March 2014

Recent photos!


Here are some photos mainly shared on my instagram but thought I would share them on here too. Apparently I have been eating a lot! Burgers, hot dogs, cup cakes and chocolate covered strawberries! Also I have downloaded a new app on my phone so I have been obsessed with mutating my face! It was my friends birthday so we took a trip to a farm and fed lots of animals which was really lovely as we are all from the Cornwall now living London and occasionally miss the rural life!  If you fancy following my instagram here's my link.


Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. All I do is eat so don't feel alone :)
    I love that app. I always find pictures on my photo stream from my daughters. They love to sneak and take pictures with it.
    Instagram rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea...I'm thinking of doing a similar set of posts every few weeks or months as it's a nice way to keep your memories and look back on them every now and then :) Danielle x

    frontiere-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need these chocolate-dipped strawberries! YUM!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo those strawberries look amazing craving some now!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those chocolate covered roses look delicious x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig