Monday, 3 March 2014

The Whitepepper Gingham Dress



This is my cat walk pose!
Dress - The Whitepepper via Asos
Shoes - Bertie 

I've been seeing the whitepepper everywhere at the moment and it's very pleasant on the ol' eyes. My daily attire is a smock dress with chunky shoes which is pretty much their stock so it's no wonder I love their pieces! So when I saw this dress in the sale on Asos I couldn't resist. I'm a big fan of smock dresses and didn't own one that had long sleeves so thought this would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe. Next time I wear this dress I will add a nice necklace or some collar tips to this dress.

What do you think of this dress? Have you heard of The Whitepepper before?

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Yes! Love the pops of colour coming from your shoes and hair!

    Jess x, Feeling Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a cute dress! it really suits you :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog right now :) click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are the cutest! Love the pop of colour in your outfit :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo you look so cute, love that dress!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig