Saturday, 29 March 2014

Velvet and Motel

Velvet bodice - New Look
Skirt - Motel
Shoes - Ebay
Choker - Ebay
Lip stick Gothic Glam - Collection

I am in love with this Motel skirt! I had my eye on it for a while and finally decided to buy it. I have worn it a couple of times now usually for a night out and also for the Bloggers love #BLFW(See post)! This is another item that will be coming on holiday to Italy with me. I have a massive soft spot for velvet and when I saw this bodice in the New Look sale before Christmas I had to buy it. Bodices are really the way forward, I always tuck everything in and it always creeps out so a bodice is the answer! Last but not least these shoes, I saw these on New look but they didn't have my size so I took to Ebay the place that has everything and for cheap. I hate my feet so they are perfect to cover them up but keep them cool in the sunshine!

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Lovely outfit - that skirt is gorgeous, love the colour! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is so beautiful! I have had my eye on it for a while too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning!
    You look so lovely

    Oh, I have a giveaway at the moment! Would love you to enter. Kelly from |Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit!
    love your skirt
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, that skirt looks lovely on you. I love Motel's patterned skirts, there's a really nice pink a-line one on their site as well that you may like.

    Something about Carey

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute skirt, love the fit and style on you.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You look stunning. I lvoe yuor hair and shoes!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cool outfit, love your skirt!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that skirt, and I had my eye on it for a while too! It looks lovely on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty blue skirt. I love the pattern on it.

    May from La Vie en May

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style, that Motel skirt is gorgeous! I followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever have a chance to glance at my blog it would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much!!
    cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool statement print and an awesome shape!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look lovely! I adore the print on your skirt, and the green of the bodice looks fantastic with your hair. I've got my eye on your sandals too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cool
    very great pics and very nice outfit too
    great combo
    <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/aways-late-but-never-missed.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig