Tuesday, 8 April 2014

ASOS A/W 14 Press Day

!
A couple of my favourite pieces!

Last week I went to the ASOS Autumn Winter '14 press day and oh my their new collection is to die for! It is so lovely! We haven't even had Summer yet and I'm excited to buy more Winter pieces. To be fair Winter wear is my favourite. Can't beat a good cosy faux fur coat and bobble hat! I was glad to see velvet and tartan will still be in the mix due to my wardrobe being full of it. And they have so many beautiful chunky shoes which I'm also a sucker for! I need to get my hands on the spotty boots.

What do you think of the collection?

Sophie!

P.s As you read this I will be in Italy on holiday!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. <3 I've nominated you for The Liebster Award see here cant wait to read your answers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection looks great, I'm be love with the blue faux fur coat
    Tiana x
    Www.the-Romanticiser.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the mix of prints and colors, and I'm also happy to see that tartan will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh look at all that beautiful tartan and fur :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bird print dress and those jewelz! Yum! <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig