Saturday, 12 April 2014

Evening Attire

Jacket - Topshop (same or similar)
Chelsea boots - Ebay
Necklace - Vivienne Westwood Sample Sale

So I thought I would put a little outfit together which is a bit different from my usual. My lovely boyfriend bought me this dress and jacket for my birthday which I feel is the perfect attire for an evening out or for date night! To start I have heels on! This doesn't happen very often lately, I genuinely can't remember the last time I wore heels!?! I used to wear them every time I had a night out and then I realised I can 'dance' so much better in my creepers! I think this dress and jacket go so lovely together and makes a massive change to me always wearing my leather jacket. 

Hope you like my outfit!


Sophie!

P.s I would very much appreciate it if you would nominate me for the company style awards best personal stye - New Comer!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Lovely outfit - that dress is so pretty! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat!! The whole outfit is so cute!

    Hope xx
    www.lovelytravelsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool pics
    Very great outfit and nice photos
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/waiting.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look here! Love your hair!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jacket! Goes lovely with the dress! x

    http://grungerocksmysocks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just come across your blog through lbloggers. Just a quick question. I've been wanting to dip dye my hair for ages and your hair is completely the perfect shade of turquoise I've been looking for. Can I ask how you went about dyeing it and what you used?
    Thanks
    Kate xx
    http://appreciatetheday45.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate I used directions turquoise. It's pretty simple I get whoever's available in my flat and they just put the dye straight onto my wet hair, leave it in for 20mins and then wash it out. My advice is to try not to wash it too often because it will come out quickly, dry shampoo will become your best friend :) Hope this has helped.
      Sophie!

      Delete
  7. I do love the splash of green :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig