Friday, 4 April 2014

Kimono

Kimono - New Look
Disco Pants - Ark
Bodice - Miss Selfridge via Ebay
Sandals - Ebay
Necklace - Kukee
Lipstick - Collection Gothic Glam Seduction

Whilst I was trying to decide what to pack for my holiday I put this outfit together. I haven't worn these disco pants for a while due to not being able to fit into them, but now I can yay! I have been after a kimono for a while and I saw this one in my local New Look and couldn't resist! It's really pretty, I also want to get a longer one. And the milkmaid braid, I have seen a lot of this hair style in the blogging world and had to try it! Its such an easy style to do since I saw ZoeLondon blog post (click here). 

Hope you like my outfit! Have you tried this hair style?

Sophie!

Also if you would like to nominate me for the Company style awards it would be hugely appreciated! Best personal style blog - New Comer Click HERE!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. the milkmaid braids look lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the kimono.

    Banke x
    www.astylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that kimono - the print is so pretty! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. All black is a style I am all about, haha. The flower kimono is such a beautiful accent too. Perfect holiday outfit! :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit x

    there's a YSL giveaway on my blog, check it out (:

    http://pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/200-followers-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your hair like that. Super Cute with the green ontop!
    Defo an outfit to pack for your holiday!

    Row Bow
    What Row Chose...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the kimono, the print is so pretty! The milkmaid braid hairstyle really suits you, and looks so cool with the turquoise dip dye!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LOVE LOVE a fab kimono, this one is gorge...amazing! Lovely post.

    http://samanthamariemerritt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh you look beautiful! I adore kimonos and I love how you styled yours.
    Also you hair is gorgeous! I wish I had the patience to do that!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous kimono and that hairstyle is amazing :)

    Vivi xx
    http://daintyhummingbird.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous kimono! you look so lovely! Also your hair is amazing! x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig