Friday, 25 April 2014

Lifestyle: Holiday! Sorrento, Italy. Part 1.

I wanted to put this post together quicker but unfortunately university work had to come first. I came back from Italy and I so wish I was still there! University work has piled up and the multiple deadlines are fast approaching. Anyway back to holiday chat! I had such a fun week and the weather was beautiful! We stayed in a Villa in Sorrento which looked out over the sea with views of Capri which also had a hot tub!

Day 1: we took a stroll along the sea front to a little village. Where we ate some delicious food and returned multiple times throughout our holiday. We had quite a chilled day after all the travelling, so we spent a lot of time in the hot tub with glasses of prosecco! Bubbles!


 Day 2: We travelled to Pompeii to explore the ruins! The weather was really warm so I braved the bare pale legs! When in Rome....or Pompeii.



And this is what I wore to explore the ruins. 

So there's the photos from part 1! I have so many, it was hard just to pick these. I apologise for most of the photos where I seem to have lost the ability to open my eyes! Silly sunshine.
Part 2 will be coming shortly.

Have you ever been to Italy before?

Sophie!
 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This all looks amazing, especially your own hottub. I went to Pompeii when I was probably around 9 or 10 and it fascinated me (I loved history then which helped). I've never been to Sorrento though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! everybody look so happy :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!
    love these pics! Would love to visit Sorrento

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like loads of fun Sophie! So happy you had an amazing time :)
    Hope you're having a lovely Friday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard that Sorrento is beautiful so it's been on my wish list for a while, so jealous you went! Looking forward to part 2!

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like everyone (and their mothers) are going to Italy at the moment! Though, it does feel like a lovely place to be and your photos and stories definitely proved that! It seems like you had a wonderful time!! Oh, and good luck with uni and all!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard a lot about this place, my sister and her hubby went there for their honeymoon. Loving the holiday snaps, I've forgotten what the sunshine looks like!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for sharing your travel photos. you captured sorrento beautifully.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig