Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Lifestyle: Holiday! Sorrento, Italy. Part 2

This is part 2 of my holiday posts! (Part 1 click here) So over the next few days of our holiday we went and climbed Mount Vesuvius, drove the Amalfi coast and took a boat ride to Capri. 
Mount Vesuvius. I have now climbed a volcano, bucket list tick! It definitely wasn't what I was expecting, I think I had a cartoon image in my head and thought I would be able to see lava or something. Blonde moment maybe?
 Capri! We took a 2 hour boat around Capri which for me is horrible due to suffering with sea sickness! I managed to go the whole 2 hours with out vomiting so it was a successful! Once on Capri we took a convertible taxi to Ana Capri where there's a chair lift to the top. We ended up in clouds with such amazing views.

So that's part 2! Third and final part to come shortly. I'm hoping to get some sunshine back in England but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon!

Hope you liked my post

Sophie! 

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great pictures!! :)
    xx

    http://maybettonight.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning pictures!

    Have a nice day
    x Maria ♥
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah it looks amazing I hope you had a great time!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig