Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Lifestyle: Trevaskis Farm

This post is a little different to my usual fashion outfit posts, but different is good now and then! Whilst I was back in Cornwall for my Dads Birthday we visited Trevaskis farm for lunch. I love this place because you get to eat some really delicious food and then have a wonder around the farm!
My massive lunch! Vegetable Lasagne with more vegetables!
This was a small!

These animals are so cute especially the little piglets! I didn't realise how massive the muma pigs were! We had such a lovely day and I was so stuffed after that massive delicous meal!

Hope you liked my lifestyle post!

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. omg that roast looks amazing.. and now I am craving a roast at 1 in the morning!! I love visiting farms and places with cute animals, sounds like you had a lovely day :)

    Check out my giveaway...

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! Looks like a fun day!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that pony is such a cutie haha I love animals!
    xx Tina
    www.tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that wooly sheep is too cute! Looks like a fun visit, there's a petting farm similar to this back where my husband grew up, we always love taking the nephews there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED your shots, this looks like such a wonderful day out! :D Have you ever been to White Post Farm in Nottinghamshire? I only live up the road from there and it looks pretty similar to here, it's good to be a big kid inside :) <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely day. the food looks amazing and the farm looks charming.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig