Tuesday, 1 April 2014

#NextNewIn (Photo Heavy)



Banke from AStyleDiary

 Last week I got to go to the #NextNewIn Summer collection preview and it was such a lovely day! Next really treats you well. I got to have my hair done by Blow Ltd where I chose beach waves because my hair is dead straight! And I loved the look. Then we were treated to some delicious lunch and fruit cocktails followed by having our nails painted by I made it myself! Which have lasted without chipping! And last but not least the viewing of their beautiful Summer collection. The collection was full of beautiful pastels and florals which I'm sure we would all agree is perfect for Summer! They had these fluffy short sleeved jumpers (photo above) which came in pale blue, pink and cream. I feel in love with them, they will be perfect for the evenings of summer!
And not to forget to mention we were in the most amazing apartment at the Soho Hotel. Oh my it was beautiful! This may sound weird but the bathroom was incredible!!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Lucky you! Next always seem to treat bloggers well going by the posts I've seem who have gone to other next events. Their SS collection looks lovely! Glad you had a good day, your hair looks fab! xx

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these clothes look gorgeous! Love your hair too! Sounds like you had a fab time :)xx

    Joannasprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos.. looks like you had a great day out :)

    TERRIFACE | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and your hair looks amazing. Looks like you had a great time ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Love the pics! http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. These kind of days look like so much fun! I love the pastel theme in all the photos, and any day with food is good in my book :D
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You lucky thing getting to go! Gorgeous pics, looks like you had a fantastic time! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything just looks amazing, I'm loving all the spring pastels! Looks like you had a wonderful time Sophie! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like so much fun!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig