Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Beauty: Soap & Glory Thick and Fast

I'm not really a beauty blogger but I thought I would give it ago, so please bare with me! I suffer with what I call baby eyes, because my eye lashes are blonde, without mascara I feel that I look a lot younger so I never go a day without it! I have been using the Soap & Glory Thick and Fast mascara for over a year now and continue to replace it when it runs out which is a sign of a pretty good mascara. Before Soap & Glory I was constantly changing mascaras but now I'm sticking with this one.

I think I need to apologise for the two photos of me but I didn't know how else to show off the mascara. Beauty bloggers I don't know how you do it! Anyway I'm pretty luck anyway with my eye lash length but I feel that the thick and fast really make my lashes look even longer and I don't have to apply it thickly, this is just one coat. This mascara costs around £10 which I think is a reasonable price for mascara.

Have you tried this mascara before? What do you think of it?

Sophie!

 photo 928935c1-9d78-4c6c-9ed0-bd49c5ee39b6_zps2195a76b.png  photo instagram_zps737b9ddc.png  photo pinterest_zpsd13a2d51.png  photo bloglovin_zpsab453d51.png
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Wow, you can really see the difference this mascara makes to your lashes - I would never guess how fair they are from the second picture. I love a mascara that makes my lashes dark and defined and it looks like this one does a pretty great job! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this mascara! I got mine with a magazine a while ago so wasn't expecting much but it really surprised me. It looks fab on you, your lashes look great! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this is a S&G gift set for Christmas and I'm on my second now. I do love it for days when I'm not too bothered about length. If I had long eye lashes like you it would be my go-to mascara for sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so fab on you! It really brightens your eyes too, you look gorgeous :) I need to get a new mascara, this might be the one...

    Elisse x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanna try this products. it looks pretty effective too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried it before but I do love trying new mazzies and who could say no to thicker lashes!?.;)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh this looks amazing!!
    You can see you a huge difference here!

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! It does work amazing!!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  9. The end results look great. It flicks your lashes really nicely Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the exact same problem with my eyelashes. Thy're really long but it looks like I have none!..

    I also love this mascara, smashbox do a great one as well :)

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! You are lovely. Feel free to tweet me at @Darling_Sophie

© Darling Sophie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig